14 October 2008

BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE, JEANNE!

C'est Francois. Il est mon cadeau pour Jeanne (Joan). Il peut seulement compter a trent-neuf. Joan chanceux!
I have been busy (and using my Mala beads with my ridiculously slow computer) to sell off some of the stash on eBay in order to begin to fund my car repairs. So far, so good. Lots more to go, which means I'll probably be blogging less. Unfortunately, when I list something on eBay, it takes more than 2 hours per item. Did I mention that after the car repairs the next thing is computer repairs?
Knitting continues for the holidays. CGB's Ragna is done, and I'm pleased with it. I have also almost finished my daughter's "stocking". I'm zooming along on SIL's wrap and have found the perfect pin for it. Check out the lovely jewelry here.

No comments: