04 October 2008

IF I HAD A BABY ELEPHANT.....


.....I would knit 3 more of these and call them a set. But as all my offspring are of the human flavor, I think I'll just felt this one and call it a Christmas stocking instead. You probably wouldn't understand this, but planning stockings is a giant leap of faith for someone who rarely has enough money to buy gifts for anyone. But this year I am being optimistic and hoping I will be able to follow through on my plans.
My eBay sales are plodding along. I have listed seven lots of wool and have bids and/or watchers on all of them, so I'm pleased. Poor U4EA! I had to watch the Balloon Fiesta mass ascension on tv this morning. Last year I had fun chasing different balloons all over the place. Next year, for sure! Only about another $1300, and she'll be as good as new.
Sadly, I'm hoping that my computer can last me through all this. It takes me almost 2 hours to do one listing, including posting photos, just because it takes so ridiculously long to wait for pages to load. Patience! That's the word for the day. Tomorrow's word is hypoxia. Can you say "hypoxia" boys and girls? We'll talk about it tomorrow.

No comments: